Cango Ostrich Show Farm is located in the lush Cango Valley, Schoemanshoek, 14km outside of Oudtshoorn on the main route towards the world famous Cango Caves, making it easy to find and making your trip more time efficient. They have a very exclusive style whereby they ensure each person individual attention. They pride themselves on their service standards and hospitality.
The farm is privately owned and managed. They believe in good family values, development of staff, proper farming methods and conservation of their rich heritage and the environment. They value their long term relations with clients, and truly treasure the friendships they forge with every person who visits them.
The farm environment is visitor- & disabled friendly and easily accessible. The farm layout ensures shady comfortable conditions for those who want it.
What you will experience:
- the eggs, incubators and chicks (in season)
- to hug and kiss their super friendly female – Betsie
- to feed the ostriches by hand
- receive a ‘neck massage’ by ostriches
- learn about the history, farming practices and industry with ostriches