Ride in the most scenic area of the Western Cape on purebred Arabian Horses with guide Pieter Hugo, SA National Team Endurance Rider (Springbok).
For Experienced or Novice Riders (Beginners)
Wine tasting on horseback (± 4 hours)
Take a scenic ride through vineyards, forests and over mountains, stopping at the Rickety Bridge Winery and Mont Rochelle before returning to the stables. The total riding time is around 2 hours and 30 minutes, with 30-45 minute stops at each wine estate.
- R1000 per person
- Wine tasting included
- Lunch NOT included
- Mon-Sat: 8:45-13:15 or 13:15-17:45
Their guide takes you on a scenic tour of the area.
- Hourly Trips: R300 per hour per person
- Hourly rides: 7:30-8:45 or 17:45-19:00
- Beginners and experienced riders welcome!
- Only supervised, experienced children over 12 years
- Maximum rider weight 100kg (16 stone)
- All prices are from 1 October 2018 (double charge for single riders)
- Next annual price increase on 1 October 2019
- No riding on Sundays and Christian holidays
- Cash Only
All bookings by telephone/fax: +27 (0)21 876 2160 or cell: +27 (0)84 586 2160 or email: Sterna Hugo
Closed on Sundays